Lowongan Kerja Statutory Reporting Analysis Manager Manulife Terbaru di Jakarta
Loker Statutory Reporting Analysis Manager Jakarta Manulife - Manulife sedang mencari pelamar kerja melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru guna mengisi posisi sebagai Statutory Reporting Analysis Manager yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta. Jika bakat dan pengalaman Anda sesuai dengan posisi tersebut, Anda harus mendaftarkan CV Anda sesegera mungkin.
Loker Manulife 2020Job Descriptions :
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
1. Local Reporting
- Responsible in AJMI’s regulatory reporting to Financial Services Authority (Otoritas Jasa Keuangan / OJK):
- Responsible for preparing monthly, quarterly and annual regulatory reports as well as quarterly publication in website and annual publication in website and newspaper.
- Responsible for preparing quarterly financial statements for publication in Company’s website
- Responsible for preparing annual financial statements for publication in Company’s website and newspaper.
- Communication representative act as the point of contact for the regulator.
Prepare and submit periodic reports to Regulators (OJK and Ministry of Trading) on timely manner.
Ensure the presentation and disclosures of regulatory reports are in conformity with guidelines from the Regulators.
Ad hoc as required.
- Ensure all reinsurance transactions have been booked properly and completely in accordance to PSAK
- Review reinsurance reconciliation
- Liaise with external auditor regarding reinsurance reconciliation, confirmation, etc.
3. Other Reporting
- Due Diligence Bank Partners, vendors
- Regional reporting
- ad hoc as required
4. Project Initiatives and Project Management
- Managing project initiatives, either locally or regionally, as assigned by manager.
- Initiate projects to increase accounting work efficiency.
- Initiate if any update needed to existing Department SOP &/ Company policies.
- Maintain relationship with internal (MIS, Investments, Treasury, Tax, Actuary, MAM and Accounting Team Member) and external (public accounting auditors, government officials, and peers in other member companies).
- Prompt response to any queries related to AJMI’s financial data.
If you are ready to unleash your potential it’s time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2019, we had more than 35,000 employees, over 98,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 30 million customers. As of March 31, 2020, we had $1.2 trillion (US$0.8 trillion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $30.4 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 155 years. We trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Jika Anda memenuhi persyaratan ini, silakan daftarkan diri Anda melalui link berikut :
- Semua lamaran akan diperlakukan secara rahasia.
- Hanya kandidat yang memenuhi kualifikasi di atas yang akan dipanggil.
Jika Anda tidak tertarik dengan Statutory Reporting Analysis Manager Jakarta Manulife di atas, Anda dapat mencoba menemukan lowongan kerja serupa dari perusahaan lain di bawah ini.