Lowongan Kerja Virtual Systems Engineer Intern Open Learning Exchange, Inc. Terbaru di Denpasar
Lowongan Kerja Virtual Systems Engineer Intern Denpasar Open Learning Exchange, Inc. - Open Learning Exchange, Inc. mengundang calon karyawan baru melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru guna posisi sebagai Virtual Systems Engineer Intern yang akan ditempatkan di Denpasar. Jika Anda merasa mampu berkontribusi positif pada perusahaan, Anda harus mendaftarkan lamaran Anda sesegera mungkin.
Loker Open Learning Exchange, Inc. 2020Job Descriptions :
The Open Learning Exchange, Inc. (https://www.ole.org) is a social benefit organization (501c3) committed to working with educational innovators and their governments in the developing world to transform their villages and cities into powerful learning communities. We emphasize team-based coaching, open-source educational content, and frequent sharing of information using a low-cost digital library network that works off the Internet with locally-generated power. This approach is especially effective working with remote and marginalized communities and schools with limited resources. Our goal is to enable the members of these communities to transform learning into an active, engaging, and sustainable process that is relevant to the specific and evolving needs of everyone in their community. Currently, OLE is providing strategic advice and technical assistance to its emerging nation-based OLE Centers in Nepal, Rwanda, Ghana, Mexico, Kenya, Jordan, and others under development.
Our organization seeks a dedicated, passionate Virtual / Remote Software Engineering Intern to assist with delivering hardware, software, and technical support to various e-learning programs around the globe. Daily responsibilities will include software quality assurance testing, hardware/software troubleshooting and testing, software development, and other technical-related tasks. This position is ideal for an undergraduate or graduate student interested in software development, systems engineering, and/or low-cost technologies. We ask that our Virtual Systems Engineer Interns commit to a minimum schedule of 16 hours/week with a minimum 3-month contract. Interns are expected to own a raspberry pi and communicate regularly with the OLE treehouses team using Gitter (https://gitter.im/treehouses/Lobby). This position is ideal for individuals looking for semester-long internships, with an opportunity to extend beyond the initial contract period. Preference will be given to a candidate who can commit at least 4 months to OLE. Please note that this position is unpaid, but it will provide diverse experiences in the workplace. Academic advisor is available for supporting need for university course credit.
Supervision Received: The Systems Engineer Intern receives direct supervision from the Chief Technology Officer.
Supervision Exercised: None.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the development of our software as needed
- Assist with the software QA process and deployments of the library’s software and hardware
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Commitment to OLE’s mission
- Be interested in learning new skills
- Able to self-direct, prioritize, and take initiative
- Detail-oriented and exceptionally organized
- Enjoy working as a part of a small, collaborative team
- Ownership of a Raspberry Pi
- Working knowledge of Markdown syntax documentation
- Familiarity with and an active user of GitHub
- Be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous experience in an international or non-profit setting (Optional)
- Familiarity with computer hardware and open source platforms
- Working knowledge of Linux, in particular with raspbian (the Debian-derived OS for Raspberry Pi)
- Familiarity of Bash and other command line interfaces
- Familiarity with Android Application Development (Android Studio)
- Understanding of IP networks
- Familiarity with Docker
Job Type: Internship
Salary: Rp0 /hour
- Linux: 1 year (Preferred)
Jika kualifikasi Anda sesuai dengan persyaratan di atas, silakan kirimkan lamaran Anda dengan cara online melalui tautan berikut ini :
- Semua aplikasi akan dijaga kerahasiaannya.
- Hanya kandidat terbaik yang akan menerima panggilan.
Apabila Anda tidak tertarik dengan Virtual Systems Engineer Intern Denpasar Open Learning Exchange, Inc. di atas, Anda dapat mencoba mencari lowongan kerja serupa dari perusahaan lain di Denpasar berikut ini.