Lowongan Kerja Deputy Director Conservation International Terbaru di Jakarta
Loker Deputy Director Jakarta Conservation International - Conservation International kembali mencari calon karyawan baru melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru guna mengisi jabatan sebagai Deputy Director yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta. Jika bakat dan pengalaman Anda sesuai dengan posisi tersebut, Anda harus mendaftarkan lamaran Anda sesegera mungkin.
Lowongan Kerja Conservation International 2020Job Descriptions :
Conservation International (CI) has been protecting nature for the benefit of all for over 30 years. Through science, policy, and partnerships, CI is helping build a healthier, more prosperous and more productive planet.
The Deputy Director is responsible for strengthening large projects across Asia Pacific Field Division (APFD), managing the technical aspects of the APFD priority programs leading the team raising and managing funds.
The position leads to developing high impact partnerships with the private sector, Academia, Governments and other non -government organizations.
This position leads and supervises a core programmatic team of technical experts and will engage across country, regional, and global teams and programs to accomplish work.
- Work closely with Asia-Pacific Field Division’s Senior Vice President to lead and oversee the 250+ staff and $18M (USD) annual budget for the region. Provide strategic guidance and leadership for all division functions, including fundraising, conservation finance, policy, science and country program management and oversight.
- Coordinate and lead internal communications with Asia-Pacific Field team members and with teams across CI; represent CI externally in traditional media, social media, and other strategic communication platforms.
- Co-lead development of new strategic initiatives with emphasis on development of nature-based solutions for climate change, conservation of oceans at-scale and development of landscape and seascape sustainability models. Conceptualize, develop, and implement at-scale conservation finance strategies to support in-country and regional work. Integrate existing and new initiatives into strategic plans and organizational design processes.
- Develop and lead high impact partnerships with the private sector, governments, academia, and other non-governmental organizations.
- Oversight and hands-on assistance with regional and in-country project design, delivery, and management, with emphasis on projects that include public funding sources (e.g. GEF, GCF and bi-lateral government funding).
- Lead and participate in fundraising from individuals, foundations, government, and corporate sources.
- Represent CI with local, regional, and national government officials, private-sector leaders and in regional and global conservation and climate change forums.
- Assist with boards and advisory council development and management in the region.
- Other responsibilities may include but are not limited to, defining organizational structure, hiring of strategic positions and oversight of HR and Operations functions, budget preparation, oversight of grants and contracts.
- This position is based in Singapore or Jakarta.
- Normal office environment.
- Advanced university degree in conservation and/or development, or related field, or significant equivalent expertise and experience.
- At least 15 years of broad conservation and/or natural resource management leadership, strategy development, and program management experience and track record of success required. Deep experience in development of collaborative partnerships with government, NGOs, and communities.
- Experience with project design and delivery of public-funded projects at the $10M+ level and financial instruments (e.g. sustainability bonds) at the $50M+ level.
- Executive management experience including board development, board service and experience in overseeing project management, communications, HR and legal functions.
- Deep understanding of governments, communities, and private sector roles as partners in conservation in the region.
- Experience and track record of success in developing and leading projects in at least one specific geography in the region; deep experience in Indonesia preferred.
- Experience with and understanding of global carbon markets, policies and financial instruments.
- Demonstrated fundraising success at the $1M+ level including public, private, foundation and corporate fundraising
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills are required as demonstrated by success in influencing and communicating with national-level authorities and private sector leaders.
- Excellent ability to work in a variety of cultural and political settings
- Fluency in English language; Bahasa Indonesia fluency preferred
To apply for this position please submit a resume and cover letter.
Conservation International Values
We expect that all employees will embrace the values of our organization.
- Passion: Inspired by people and by nature, we are urgently compelled to drive change for a sustainable future.
- Integrity: We are honest, transparent and accountable for our actions.
- Teamwork: We work together as one CI, recognizing that inclusion, collaboration and cooperation are fundamental to achieving a healthy and prosperous world for all.
- Respect: We respect each other and work to earn trust, valuing our diversity of cultures, talents, and experiences.
- Courage: We pursue our vision, taking bold action, persevering and overcoming challenges.
- Optimism: We are optimistic about the capacity of people to be caring, generous and brilliant, and believe that with partners, we can inspire humanity to create a better future.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled
Untuk informasi lebih detail tentang program rekrutmen ini, silakan lihat sumber resmi dari Conservation International pada tautan berikut :
Keterangan Lain :
- Semua lamaran akan diperlakukan secara rahasia.
- Hanya pelamar yang memenuhi syarat dan terpilih yang akan diundang untuk mengikuti proses seleksi selanjutnya.
Jika Anda tidak tertarik dengan Deputy Director Jakarta Conservation International di atas, Anda dapat mencoba menemukan lowongan kerja serupa dari perusahaan lain berikut ini.